Thursday 22 June 2017

Hello all,
      It’s raining here in Ipoh this evening, so not many customer during this peak because of that I manage to finish some of my task for today…But still a lots to re-do actually because lack of materials. Will continue tomorrow morning may be…hehehe

     For the next writing I will tell you guys briefly about my working place 
( café ) and our routine.
    If you had any idea or suggestion feel free to comment bellow ok...Here some picture to share with you guys what I had accomplish :-


Re-arrange Dessert Chiller 

Lemongrass Chicken Skewers
- Marinated Chicken Breast with moringga,pandan leaf and lemongrass -  
Rosella Cocktail
- Organic Rosella Juice and Sparkling Water -
I will update with you guys tomorrow ok..See ya 




No comments:

Post a Comment